Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Day

While I still had my coat on, I began by recommending one of my books on display to a library friend who was substituting today: The Atlas Obscura.
Next, at the request of a colleague, I posted school photos and a link to Hour of Code on our homepage.

Another colleague forwarded a video of a recent school ceremony for me to post on the school site. I reduced the size of the file, posted it to the site, and created the home page ink and graphic.

Sent an email to high school students and the MS/HS staff with a link to a video I had created posted to our school site. The video answered questions about accessing and using our OverDrive ebooks and audio books. (Plus, my email included info on how I used our green screen to produce the video and an invitation to try it out... and I had a faculty request to use it!!!)

Posted two new 17' x'22' posters in the library lobby and library foyer.

Added two new Junior Library Guild arrivals to our catalogue and made a small display of our
latest Graphic Novels.

Recommended the Consumer Reports buying guide to student entrepreneur interested in equipment purchases.

Selected and printed NYT articles to share with Government teacher and PE department.

No comments: